Wednesday 23 May 2012

        Laura Sciacovelli. Photographer. 































A fashion design student obsessed with beautiful photography, such as Laura Sciacovelli. Okay so anyone who knows me knows my love for France, Paris especially and also Italy being one of my most desired places to visit. The history fascinates me and their cuisine is perfect. As well as my love for London, it's character, attitude and overall inspiration of such a historic Capital. Such culture and love for ones own independence. Laura Sciacovelli completed her photographer degree in Paris, whom currently works between London and Italy. Utter perfection and perfect escapism into deep inspiration. She has worked for a number of high end fashion magazines such as Dazed & Confused, Vogue, The Face and many more. I find her roots so cultural which perform amongst her work, currently a favourite of my photographers, capturing essence of body and beauty in a natural form. Her work is very inspiring, here are a few favourites. Check her out here http://www.laurasciacovelli.com/

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos! all of these are very inspiring.

    clashlot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete